- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Posted on 04-08-2016
Did you know that as many as 89% of office workers have musculoskeletal pain?
Look to the left. Now look to the right. What about yourself? There is a very strong chance that you and your co-workers are suffering from some type of work-induced pain.
We aren't talking about the pain-in-the-neck employees who leave their stinky food in the refrigerator for weeks.
We are referring to real pain caused by a sedentary job performed by hours in a sitting position. Your bottom seems glued to your desk chair, your neck twists in awkward positions, your eyes strain staring at a computer screen all day, every day.
Long hours at your job also lead to a major no-no: slouching! Poor posture is terrible for your body, and can contribute to long-term chronic health issues including arthritis and bursitis.
What can you do? Quitting your job is not the answer, but chiropractic care for office workers is a great way to get your body into balance.
A chiropractor can help snap you back into shape. With a customized treatment program, you can make the most out of your work day.
Below is a list of how Lexington Family Chiropractic can help you make it through your long days of work at the office.
- Help correct and strengthen your posture
- Identify preventative measures like ergonomic training
- Provide adjustments that improve your body's response to inflammation and stress
- Treat neck and back pain in a drug-free, holistic manner
- Relieve pain associated with headaches and migraines
- Increase your energy level
- Boost your immune system
Contact our office today. Schedule your consultation with our expert staff. By all means, bring your co-workers with you. No one should have to live--or work--with pain.
We take your well-being seriously, and will care for you like you are part of our family.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.